Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Bubble Bath && Raindrops

It's a bubble bath and rain drops on the windowsill kinda' day here in my little world. That long, monotonous, wish you had a hand to hold feeling has officially crept in. I'm not entirely sure if it's the storm inside or outside that's spurred these feelings! I do know, however, that I'm learning.


Learning how much bubble bath I can use before the bubbles overflow. 
Learning how to blow dry a water-damaged book.
Learning how to assuage the fears of said book owner that said book won't be ruined. 
Learning that bubbles don't cure everything.
Learning sometimes you really CAN have TOO much of a good thing. 


And learning about what makes humans, humans.. After many a bubble bath contemplating ;) 

I believe in being human like I believe lace and a smile will complete any outfit. 

We're horrifically flawed, us humans. 
It's a terrible tragedy in itself; it's also a wonderful miracle. To need the strength of forgiveness. To need a helping hand. To have to learn to let go. 

It's a horrendous process to sin..
But what a beautiful process it is to be forgiven. 

I'm not sure I know entirely what forgiveness looks like. I'm not sure I know how to forgive wholly, or how to be forgiven. But I know I am close.. I know my heart possesses the magic of forgiveness. 

So I'm happy we're human, because if we never made mistakes... I wouldn't know what forgiveness was.

Everyone sins differently. We muster up the strength to live and through that life we fall short. We end up in a mess. 

I'm in a mess. In my heart and my mind. I'm flawed. I'm weak. 

I'm human. 

And the great part about that, is there's two sides to the coin. 

Although I may be weak, I'm also strong. 
I'm perfectly imperfect.

Just like you, HUMIE. ;) 

So next time your bubbles are overflowing, the rain won't stop falling, and you're just feeling weak.. Remember you're human; everyone sins differently and that's a magical thing. ✌️

And last but certainly not least, remember to limit your bubble bath..... It can turn into quite a fiasco! 🙌  

2 comments: